Lately, Laura Beth has grown so much, physically and cognitively. She has learned her colors (except she has trouble with blue and green). I didn't teach her the colors. I'm pretty sure she learned them at school. ha! She really just started doing them consistently this week. She also says longer utterances now. For instance, her new thing is to say, "This is yours." All of the sounds and words are there. It is hilarious to hear. I think this phrase came from school. They must be learning to share. ha!
Recently Laura Beth has become "OBSESSED" with these glasses that I could not get her to wear in the hot summer sun, but NOW she eats in them, bathes in them, etc. It's ridiculous. Today she was walking around the house saying, "Glasses? Glasses?" She was frantic. I said, "LAURA BETH THEY ARE ON YOUR HEAD." ha.
Now if you ask Laura Beth what her name is, then she will say, "Lou- wah." Yeah, she learned that at school too. Apparently, they taught her the WRONG vowel. ha. However, we think it is adorable.
My sister has her baby, Gage Breisch Stallings, on Monday. She goes into the hospital on Sunday night. We will be in MS (in Jackson) on Thursday night until Sunday visiting them. We are very excited!
Enjoy the videos. The first part doesn't have alot of volume, but you can't miss the animal sounds. ha!
1 comment:
Oh sooooo smart and cute!
Post a Comment