Good news is the rest of the house is well. Thank you, Lord, for healing and doctors to help us!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Results are in!
I (Lizzie) had a Hidascan done this morning. The results showed abnormal gall bladder function. I think the gall bladder is supposed to empty at 35% or faster to be normal. My gall bladder is going at 14%, which is too low. They will do surgery to remove it. We haven't found a surgeon yet, as it is Labor Day weekend and everyone is out of town. We think it'll be Tuesday before we find a surgeon to consult. Then, we have to schedule the surgery. I will be out for a week when the surgery is complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your gall bladder. I pray surgery and recovery will all go smoothly. I thought of you often this weekend, as Lucy wore her new precious Ole Miss cheer outfit from the Mears. I'm sorry I haven't thanked you for it yet. Life for us seems to have been non stop for months now. We'll be praying for you during this time. Love, The Cheathams
Post a Comment