Wow, SO MUCH is going on in our family (families).
First and foremost, please be in prayer for my sister, Angie. She went to the hospital Saturday night as her blood pressure was rising. They told her to come in just to check a few things. She was out of the hospital that same night, but her blood pressure is still high and she is on strict bedrest. She will see the doctor tomorrow (Monday) and we will know more about what is going on with her and little Gage who is due on October 18.




A little juice at snack time.
Second, I am happy to inform you (if you didn't already know) that Steve took a part time job at Travis Avenue Baptist church here in Fort Worth. The job is titled "youth minister Associate," but he is just happy to be involved with the youth here with a role he can handle and do 18 hours of school at the same time.
Third, I meet with the surgeon tomorrow to discuss the removal of my gall bladder. I hope they can do it this week, but we won't know until tomorrow afternoon (Monday).
Lastly, we (Steve, Laura Beth, Emily, Lauren, and myself) went to my aunt Barbara and Uncle Jimmy's house to visit on our way to Schlitterbahn Water Park thanks to the Lehrmann's for the tickets! It was so much fun! Here are some of the pictures.
This is Laura Beth at around 3 or 4 months old sitting in this little chair at Aunt Barbaras. Look hold much she has grown!
Cheese.
Perfect size chair for Laura Beth.
Emily took this picture. I think it is so cute.
Lauren and Emily playing some game on the i-phone.
The Whole Crew
A little juice at snack time.
1 comment:
ok, can I just say I love the picture of you and LB looking at each other. I am so sad I was not there. I cannot wait to see you guys when ever that will be.
Post a Comment