I love checking your blog and seeing what y'all are up to in Texas. There's so much more to do out there isn't there? Looks like LB is having a blast and is getting smarter and prettier every day.
Regarding your question on my blog. My hair is just pulled back in a low pony tail. It's actually the longest it's been in a while. I need a cut before the baby comes, b/c who knows when I'll get out to get it cut after that.
4 comments:
Go State is right!!!!!!!! How about those Dawgs? and Laura Beth you are just like your mama you can make anything look good. GRAN
Steve I love the new hair cut. Nice shirt! Keep teaching LB those great cheers! Cindy
LB you are making your Gigi so proud. Lizzie she looks so cute.
I love checking your blog and seeing what y'all are up to in Texas. There's so much more to do out there isn't there? Looks like LB is having a blast and is getting smarter and prettier every day.
Regarding your question on my blog. My hair is just pulled back in a low pony tail. It's actually the longest it's been in a while. I need a cut before the baby comes, b/c who knows when I'll get out to get it cut after that.
Wishing we could see you guys.
Love, Alicia
Post a Comment