Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SICK!

We have been so sick the last couple of weeks. I haven't had time to blog. I had a couple pictures to add to the blog, but tonight I am in recovery and don't think I can get them on here.

Starting last week (Monday), I got really sick. We thought it was the stomach virus, but it came with additional abdominal and back pain. We went back to the GI doctor and they think it might be my Gall Bladder malfunctioning. So they scheduled a hydoscan to look at my gall bladder for this coming Friday. In the mean time, Laura Beth came home throwing up last Friday. It wasn't bad and she was over it quickly, even slept well. Then, Monday night (3 nights ago), Steve came home throwing up. He was really sick. He ran fever all day Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon I agreed to get Laura Beth since I was "well." By 6:00 I was very sick. I was up all night Tuesday night. Today is recovery day for me. Thanks so much to Lauren Kelly for taking Laura Beth to her house while we tried to get rid of this horrible virus.

This Friday we go for the scan to see if they need to remove my gall bladder. I'll be out for a week or so if they determine that it is in fact a malfunctioning gall bladder. This Mears household has never been so sick. We are ready for healthier days! Until then, no pictures. Sorry. :(

No comments: