Sunday, August 16, 2009

SWEET HOME MS!

We came to MS for a few days (LITERALLY) to surprise Angie at a baby shower for her and Gage this past Saturday. It was so hard to keep such a big trip a secret, but Angie was so surprised to see us. I cannot believe I only got pictures when Laura Beth was waking from a nap or going to bed at night. I must have just gotten wrapped up in catching up with family and talking. ha! The pictures do not do this weekend justice. Not to mention, I forgot my camera during Angie's Baby shower. SO I am waiting on pictures for the shower from someone else (will post those soon). It was a great time with both sides of our family.

Uncle Bill and his two favorite people in the whole world. The girls are pretty tired in this photo and watching BARNERY. ha! BED TIME!
Uncle Lou and his FAVORITE NEICE! Ignore Laura Beth's hair do, she had pig tails before the nap and Daddy didn't get it back together previous to the pictures. ha!

There was a cute picture of my sister and Laura Beth that would be RIGHT HERE, but... I want to LIVE so...it'll be for my eyes only. Angie is pretty strict about me taking pictures of her pregnant, much less posting them on the internet. ha!

This next picture is of Laura Beth with her "sticks." Angie had some PVC pipe pieces left over from a church thing. Laura Beth LOVED them. Here she is "counting" them with Pa Paw.

Me and Hannah Claire posing with our clown noses. I brought them for Hannah Claire to play with as a souvenir from our trip to the circus.
Mammy, Bampa, and Zane just having fun. Zane's is getting a hair "trim" tomorrow. It sticks straight up ALWAYS. They tried blowing drying it straight, hair gel, EVERYTHING...It always sticks up. I love it!


There is nothing like coming home. :) We miss it!

1 comment:

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

Ok LB looks like Hannah Claire in the picture with Lou. I can see the Mears in her! What a good picture!