Happy Birthday Wabee!
Today was Wabee's (Lauren's) day. Her birthday is August 15th, but she will not be in town, so we celebrated today! She didn't know we were celebrating it today. We took her to the beach without her suspecting the party later.
Laura Beth under the umbrella. Wabee laying out with her.
Walking with Wabee (above). Chowing down on an apple (below).
These ducks attacked me. OK ok, they just ran after the apple in my hand. However, I screamed and the entire beach looked at me running for my life. SO EMBARASSING!
Hey Laura Beth!
Wabee and Laura Beth in their Ole Miss Apparel. Lauren bought this outfit for Laura Beth. In this picture Wabee still has NO IDEA that we are surprising her tonight.
We were "jumping" in this picture below. It's Laura Beth's new favorite thing. ONE DAY I will get video up on this blog. ha!
After surprising her with friends and dinner, we surprised her again with a "designer" cake. SHe loves cupcakes and "Ace of Cakes" so we bought this one and thought it "suited" her quite well. She was SHOCKED!
The Birthday Surprise Crew! These are Lauren's friends that are quickly becoming our friends too. These guys are GREAT! Always a fun time with them. :)
2 comments:
So Fun! Thanks again for the cake. It was delish. And I don't even usually like sweets!
I am just waiting for our next visit. She looks like she has grown a foot. I hate we missed Lauran's big day... tell her happy birthday for us. Gran
Post a Comment