Thursday, August 6, 2009

DAY 4 Daycare

Laura Beth did REMARKABLY well today at "school." It was MY first day to drop Laura Beth off. She hugged looked down and saw her friends. She said their names and then said, "up." WHICH she meant "down." ha! She got down to play and I said, "bye." She didn't even look back. She really likes school.

This afternoon Steve went to pick her up and she was washing her hands with the teacher saying, "bubbles" because the water hitting other water makes little bubbles on the surface. Steve said she looked so big washing her own hands on a "big kid" stool. She is growing up so fast!

She even ate ALL of her lunch today (green beans, rice, bbq chicken). They said she ate it ALL. We were shocked. We couldn't believe it. She didn't eat much at all yesterday and today she is eating things that we have been "MAKING" her eat with much resistance. I guess it is all in her timing.

She slept well again today. We are so proud of her! She is doing much better than I could have ever imagined. Hopefully I will get a video of her saying, "Bible" soon...it's really cute. :)

No comments: