She has also gotten more teeth. Her top two front teeth came in and they are big and spread out (just like mommy's were). Poor child, she'll need braces and have terrible 3rd grade school pictures. ha! But they are pretty cute to me at this age. You can kinda see them in this picture.
She is also crawling and cruising all over the place. I don't have video of her latest crawl, which is a hand, hand, knee, and foot crawl (you can imagine what that looks like. ha!). BUt I do have this one picture of her "unpacking" our suitcase from our last trip. Really she was just dragging out all of the clothes. But this picture shoes how the crawled to it, with one leg up. It's quite hilarious.
!
We went to a AKC dog show here in Greenville today. I could kick myself for not bringing my camera. (I'm so bummed about that). However, if you live in the Greenville area, you may can catch us on the 6:00 or 10:00 news (WABG). A camera person stopped us and said, "Can I get you guys to talk to me and tell me why you came out to watch the show?" I told her we would talk, but that we would probably just say we came to the show because we wanted our daughter to see the dogs. The lady actually wanted that on the news (only in Greenville)...so we did it and you can probably see it tonight. The dogs were all great. Laura Beth loved them all.
As I am typing this blog, Laura Beth is making noise in her room (which is unusual when she goes down for a nap). I go in to see what is wrong. She has pulled up on the crib, thrown her pacifier and "lovey" (security blanket) on the floor. She wasn't too upset, just wanted her stuff back. Man, she is big.
Speaking of so big...enjoy this video of Laura Beth walking with her "mail carrier" walker. This walker has envelopes (that Laura Beth loves!) and a place to "drop off" mail. Enjoy this one minute video (IGNORE HOVERING MOMMY!)
Oh yeah, her Sunday school teacher said, "I've never seen an 11 month-old talk so much. She ran out of her star snacks and started signing and saying 'more' over and over again." I was surprised to hear that she signed "more." She is pretty stubborn with me on this sign. However, I was very excited to hear them say she was using her words and signs. :)
1 comment:
She is so cute! I love it when she smiles so big in the videos. It's like she's saying - LOOK AT ME! HOW EXCITING! We received the precious bday invitation for LB, and we are actually thinking about making the trip. We think it would be fun to come see y'all, even though you'll have your hands full with a one year old and all her friends. We haven't made the final decision yet, but don't be surprised if we show up!
Post a Comment