Jack usually doesn't come out of his "room" (the laundry room), but we called him into the entryway to play with Laura Beth while she was in jail. ha!
Then today, we stripped off Laura Beth's church dress for a fast lunch. Her food had carrots in it, and I didn't want her dress to get dirty. (Plus, I wouldn't have taken the dress of if I had known that lunch would be a photo op.) Laura Beth decided she wanted some of her Daddy's food. So, she "asked nicely" (yelled!) for some of his sandwich. Of course, her daddy gave her what she wanted. So Laura Beth officially ate a ham sandwich with a little mustard today. It was so cute. She was taking big bites too! I should know, by now, that ALL times with an infant can turn into a photo opportunity at ANY moment. ha!
Sundays can be rough. Especially since Laura Beth officially moved up to the "Creepers" Sunday school room. She played with the "big kids" all morning and was EXHAUSTED when she got home. Daddy and Laura Beth taking a snooze after church.
All in all, we had another fun weekend together!
No comments:
Post a Comment