Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY BUFFDAY, UNCLE A

"My Uncle A. (Uncle Aaron) has a buffday today. I wish I could see him. But I do remember all the times before that he held me and wuved me. I wuv you! -Laura Beff"

Uncle Aaron helping us get ready for Laura Beth.

Uncle Aaron was in North Carolina to be in a wedding on the Saturday that Laura Beth was born. THen, he drove through the night on Sunday night and came straight to the hospital to see Laura Beth. He didn't even go home first. What a sweet uncle. :)

Uncle Aaron and Laura Beth on the Monday after Laura Beth's "birth" day.
Playing "motorcycle" in a restaurant. hA!Uncle Aaron won't believe this but Laura Beth does this game all the time now. We can't wait for him to see it. It is quite funny.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: