The week before Christmas for us has been fun. Laura Beth loves playing in this house. It belongs to a neighbor. Laura Beth asks for it everyday after school. She likes to sit on the bench on the porch. She has her mother's personality. I took this the other day after church as the weather wasn't too cold and Laura Beth was asking for the house.
Laura Beth got this puppy dog from a friend. It is as big as she is. I suggested we name him "floppy" because he is pretty floppy. Laura Beth immediately tried to repeat me and said, "sloppy." So of course Steve said, "Yeah, perfect. We'll call him Sloppy Joe." So now, Laura Beth has her new favorite toy "sloppy Joe," who will be making the trip to MS next week with us. HA!
Laura Beth got into the Christmas stickers the other night. Here you can see how some on her shirt. She wanted to put them everywhere and on everyone (knees, hands, arms, paper, etc.) It was fun watching her play with them.

On Friday, Laura Beth had her school party. There were many snacks and fun!
This is Ms. Anabel. Laura Beth loves her teacher, Ms. Anabel.

This is Laura Beth's lead teacher Mrs. Cami. We were doing circle time and reading a book about Santa Claus.
This next picture is so funny to me. This cute little boy, Abram, really likes Steve. He also really likes to have his picture taken.
3 comments:
I cannot believe she can wash her hands by her self. What a BIG Girl. I cannot wait to see you guys. I hope I am well! I love the big glass. She is so tendy. Love you guys!!!
Love her, Love her. She is so cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment