So we live at Seminary.... and our home is quite small. Therefore, my Christmas decorating is a bit "scaled back" this year. We bought a BEAUTIFUL (Sarcasm) $25 "Walmart special" fake tree for the living room. We always buy a real tree and have fun traditions with it, but this year we have carpet and "hole" to put the tree in. It was going to be too difficult to fit a real tree in the hole and clean up around it. Steve and I are "fine" with this tree...but often get a laugh at it when walking through the living room. A memory to cherish. :)
Here are some shots of the decor:
THE TREE.
Ceiling Lights on. The REAL picture of how funny it is. ha!

Ceiling lights off. A little better. Still funny though.

A wreath my mommy bought me last Christmas. Thanks mom!!!

Ceiling Lights off. No Chimney this year.

Laura Beth's Christmas tree in her room. The pink ornaments came from her Wabee.

Lastly, these pictures are of Laura Beth being her "grown up" self. She like to puts clothes on and off now. I am folding laundry on the couch and suddenly I see Laura Beth has put Steve's shorts on all by herself. I look over and she is sitting on the floor with her daddy's shorts on. I laughed so hard.

Walking around styling my daddy's shorts. Oops! They won't stay up.

Come on shorts...STAY UP!

So then she decides they will "stay up" nicely around her neck. ha! And a roll of wrapping paper is such a nice toy. Who would have thought?

We are really enjoying these days of watching her grow. We look forward to a Fun Filled Christmas season. Steve and I have LOTS of "grown up" parties to attend. Pictures to come. :)
1 comment:
Looks like you are making your Christmas decor work beautifully in your home-for-now! As for me, the lights have been on the tree for two days, but nary an ornament has been hung. Oops!
Post a Comment