Before we went to MS, Steve and Laura Beth played in the leaves outside before church.
Reading her new alphabet books!
My mother gave Laura Beth this outfit. Angela Fratesi (who sells this "Blessed be the Name" clothing) was asking how Laura Beth looked in it and stated she wanted to see pictures. Here it is. Pretty cute.
Playing with Hannah Claire and the Alphabet Books.
"Sharing" the new toy!
Uncle Aaron and Aunt La La loving on Laura Beth.

Me and Laura modeling our apron's that Nancy and Ron, Steve's mom and Dad, gave us.

Baby Gage (my sister's son). He was out cold after taking a bottle from his Gran. He was alot of fun as it was his FIRST CHRISTMAS! :)

Laura Beth likes Gage's "nap nanny." She thinks it's her personal recliner, I think.
Papaw getting some loving from Laura Beth. She likes to snuggle while watching her movies.
Feeding Uncle Lou Lou!

Laura Beth eating Pralines! My mom and dad make THE BEST pralines EVER!!!! This was Laura Beth's first time to eat them. She likes them too.
Laura Beth loving her Mickey Mouse clubhouse and Papaw loving on Gage in the background.
Awww Sweet Gage and Papaw.

Riding Henry, a rocking horse that Steve's grandfather made for him when Steve was little.
\Laura Beth opening her first present. Listen for "oooh, wow, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, open, open, open, open." ha!
All together, We had a great Christmas and we hope you did too! We're so thankful that God sent His son to save us!
Laura Beth reading her Christmas story book.
(I'm not sure why, but this video is hard to hear on my computer. Listen for "mary, Joseph, baby jesus,... and camel")
Laura Beth reading her Christmas story book.
(I'm not sure why, but this video is hard to hear on my computer. Listen for "mary, Joseph, baby jesus,... and camel")


3 comments:
Oh how I miss you guys but I am so thankful for the fun time we had. Christmas was so special. Thanks for sharing the pic. Roo
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas full of family. Glad you had a safe trip! I'll see you Sunday!
I'm FINALLY seeing the outfit!! thanks for the shout out!! Angie told me about it. Looks like ya'll had a very merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment