Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ha Ha HA Very Funny!

So two weeks ago, I had a minor surgery on my foot. Well, the doctor said I could "weight bare" the day that I went home from the hospital (i.e. no crutches). It turns out that I needed a boot and that "weight bare" was pretty painful for longer distance walking. We needed some things from Wal-Mart the day after my surgery, and I couldn't make the walk. Therefore, we resorted to the little motorized cart. Steve laughed the ENTIRE time in Wal-mart. At one point he was laughing so hard that I threatened to get off the cart and MAKE myself walk around. I had to post this picture because now that I am back to normal, this is a pretty stinking funny picture. ha! He took it with his phone without me knowing (or else we would have had a serious "discussion" in the middle of Wal-mart that day.) Hope you get a laugh too. Christmas pictures to come soon. :)