Sunday, October 4, 2009

Quarantined


We are having a tea party. Laura Beth just got this tea set and she is quite obsessed with it. I think this will be a nice game for her and mommy to play after I have surgery in a couple weeks and can't pick Laura Beth up for several weeks afterward.


Yesterday we were quarantined because of the swine flu. We went to the park to feed the ducks and purposefully stayed away from other humans. Hope these ducks can't get the flu.





1 comment:

The Cheathams said...

I am so sorry that your trip to MS did not go as planned. I can't believe the swine flu attacked! I hope you all are getting over it quickly. Laura Beth looks like she's doing fine. Lucy would LOVE to have a tea party with LB! Wish y'all were closer so that could happen. Have a great week! Alicia