We had a great visit from Papaw and Gran this weekend. They came down to help with Laura Beth and other household things. They have no idea how much we appreciate this visit!
We spent much of our time playing with Laura Beth.
She wasn't like this the whole time, but she did show her temper a little bit over the weekend.

Most of the time she was like this below.
Ignore the naked girl in the next picture. She was about to eat ravioli. ha!
No, Papaw didn't color this. ha! Neither did Laura Beth for that matter.
Reading a book with Gran before bed.

Sliding.
Loving on my Papaw.
We also went to the Botanical Gardens and took some fall pictures.

Yeah, this was the best smile we could get from Laura Beth. Ha!
Today was so beautiful that we decided to be outside a little bit more. It was Laura Beth's first time to lay in the grass. ha!
We stopped by Wabee's house and caught this cute picture. :)

Obviously, from the pictures, you can tell that I am up and about after my surgery. I am a little sore. I cannot pick anything up and I need extra rest. However, I am doing quite well. I will fly to my sister's house in Jackson on Tuesday if my recovery keeps going this well. I had to take off work this week because of the surgery, so instead of sitting around my house unable to do anything, I am going to my sister's house to do nothing. Steve and I tried to go before and the swine flu got in the way. This time, it'll be just me going. I can't wait to spend some time with GAGE! ...and Breisch and Angie of course. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment