Thursday, October 29, 2009

Note from Stitch

I am Stitch, according to Steve. I have 4 scars from my surgery and they are healing nicely. Here is what I have been up to while recovering.

I got to meet my newest nephew Gage! He is such a sweet boy. He is getting so big. He has changed so much since this picture. But I like it so much! My little "Old Man."



Aunt Lizzie feeding Gage.
Mimi and Pops! I ran into them in Jackson while shopping with Angie for baby necessities. They were a breath of fresh MS air for me. Oh how we miss them!

Lastly, I made cookies for Laura Beth's class. My neighbor from my childhood days, Renee McRight, made these sugar cookies at most holidays (with different shapes, obviously). I used to help "Mrs. Renee" ice the cookies. I had a blast making them with my new neighbor (used to be proffesional chef/baker before landing at Seminary). I am so thankful for the recipe, Renee... It was fun baking cookies for my daughter.


Lastly, Laura Beth is going to be a clown for Halloween. It is a hand-me-down from a friend in Greenville.( Thanks Meredith Foreman! )It is PERFECT for Laura Beth because she is QUITE obsessed with the circus video we purchased while at the Barnum and Bailey/Wringling Brother's circus. (pictures to come soon) This is what my precious neice will be (Mini Mouse) and her baby brother will be Mickey Mouse. So cute! These will be hand-me-down's for Laura Beth some day as well. (I hope :))
Altogether, Steve is still working away on school work and church activities for Travis.
I am back at work as well. Tomorrow Laura Beth gets a set of vaccines and then we head to Travis Ave. Baptist for a Fall Festival. This Halloween should be more fun since Laura Beth can actually walk. ha! Well, that is if she reacts well to the vaccines.

No comments: