Monday, July 13, 2009

More MS FAMILY!


My family came to Texas this past weekend. We had a great time doing "Fort Worth" stuff. This is Laura Beth eating ice cream from EVERYONE'S cup. SO cute! PURE BLISS ICECREAM ROCKS!


Laura Beth playing at the swimming pool. She liked playing with Aunt Gee Gee here. They poured water out of the pool. :) Laura Beth is the master at getting in and out of the pool.
We ate sushi! Laura Beth likes to eat off the sticks. She'll even ask for them.


We went to the zoo too.

"I wonder what we'll see?"

This bird jumped onto the stick I was holding, which had food on it.

On the train at the zoo.





Chillin'. Watching a movie.
My parents stayed Thursday- Sunday. They even went to church with us. It was nice worshipping with them. We ate after the early service. MORE ice cream! Thanks Gran.
Throughout the weekend, we did several things as seen in these pictures. We also went to the central market, which my dad enjoyed the most, I think. My favorite part of the weekend was getting a pedicure from my mom and sister. ha! Free and looks GREAT!


Uncle Beesch! Laura Beth has a serious obsession with her Uncle Breisch. It's pretty cute. Bad phone picture though.
RANDOM: This is a picture of me and Steve on a date night a while back. I had forgotten we took this picture. Don't ya'll love Steve's "Texas" hair do!
I put this last picture in here because Steve gave this phone away to my brother this past weekend. HA! It was in mint condition Lou, we promise. ha!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Lizzie, she is just a doll. Give her a big kiss from me and tennyson. Hope you are all adjusting well.

Mrs. Andrews' Kindergarten Class said...

I love our visit and miss you all.
It was such a special weekend thanks for all the memories. Love the pics. Roo/Gran