The bus was her FAVORITE ride..at first. She rode it like 10 times.
Laura Beth joined in the bus fun.
BOO! I see you!

Laura Beth loved the Barney Train. However, she was more fascinated with his eyes than anything.


This next picture is so hilarious! I look over and Hannah Claire is MAKING OUT with this guy who had a dog with him (not pictured). Dogs are such "girl getters." ha! Aaron get ready for the dating years! ha!
And of COURSE, Chuck came out for a birthday party for another kid. We had to wait for him to do his show and then get hugs! Laura Beth was practically screaming "Mouse" trying to get his attention. She wouldn't take a picture with him but she shook his hand and touched him while I held her. No picture because I couldn't do both. ha! BUT we LIVE HERE so we can go again anytime! Whoo HOO!



No comments:
Post a Comment