Sunday, July 5, 2009

MORE Chuck E Cheese

We had some extra tokens to Chuck E Cheese and needed some Air conditioned fun, so we went to Chuck E Cheese again last night. This time we got pictures with the "MOUSE." Laura Beth saw the "mouse sign" on the building before we even got parked and repeated "mouse" over and over again. Then, the mouse came out for pictures and OF COURSE she was a little scared of him. She touched him and talked to him, but wanted to stay in her daddy's arms for pictures.




Last night after going to Chuck E Cheese, we watched fireworks on a hill outside our home, which is one of the highest points in Fort Worth. It was nice. No mosquito's, light breeze, and great company (Bill, Hannah Claire, and Mammy) Steve and Bampa stayed inside while Laura Beth slept.

We visited Travis Avenue Baptist church this morning. Laura Beth did well in the nursery. We are especially missing our youth friends back home today since they are heading to Big Stuf camp. Fun!

My sister is having a baby in October, Gage Breisch Stallings. I am so thrilled about that. I can't believe he'll be here in a few short months. I have been BEGGING my sister to put pictures of her cute pregnant belly on her blog. I don't get to see her being pregnant since we live in Texas now. EVERYBODY else join in on the begging and maybe the blog pictures will happen. ha!

Also, another friend of ours decided on a name for their little girl. Tricia and Bill Bethany are naming their daughter, Aubrey Anne Bethany. So sweet. We'll meet her in November. :) I wouldn't mind seeing prego pictures of her either. ha!

We had a great 4th of July weekend! Hope y'all did too!




No comments: