Laura Beth is loving a new character. We tried and tried NOT to let her get interested in things like BARNEY. BUT our efforts didn't work. She saw Barney at Chuck E Cheese once. Then, one day she was eating in her chair in the kitchen and HEARD the music of Barney (didn't SEE it) and started asking for "Bonnie" (i.e. "barney"). So naturally, we bought her the "Barney at the Zoo" video that was filmed at Fort Worth Zoo. She LOVES it! She laughes in the ENTIRE movie. ha! BUT it's pretty annoying to have the songs stuck in MY head all day. I liked Baby Einstein better when I had Mozart in my head. :)
(VIDEO TO COME SOON OF LAURA BETH WATCHING THESE MOVIES)
These pictures below are of Laura Beth wearing my necklaces (and PJ's) again. She loves them...but not just ONE necklace, she needs them all. ha! If you can't tell, she is getting bigger and alot more personality is coming out everyday.

OK, so we did a "staycation" and Laura Beth got to swim a lot. She swam at the swimming pool at the hotel. This is us on the elevator.

This is Laura Beth pouring water on Daddy.
On this trip, Laura Beth wanted to wear her sunglasses all the time. She even wanted to wear them here at the Pizza Place. So cute.
Laura Beth got to go to a beach. It is a public park at a lake in Grandbury Texas. Laura Beth loved everything about the beach except the HEAT of the sand. She liked the wet sand, but not the hot dry sand.

4 comments:
Man, she has gotten big. I think she had grown a foot since we have been there! That is funny how she likes wearing her sun glasses bc when we were there she would not even put them on. Ha ha. Things do change quick at that age!
Videos, Videos, we want Videos!
Video, video WE want video!!!!!!!!
Cant believe how much she has grown. It was only yesterday. Dont forget to video 1st day at day care! We dont want to miss a thing. Love ya! Gran
Lizzie, I just cannot believe how big she is getting and how cute. Oh, I could just kiss her. She is adorable. Since her and Tennyson have close birthdays, although 1 yr apart, I love comparing the two. I can't imagine Tennyson being so big.
Post a Comment