Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chillin after Church!

I love this picture. It is so funny to me. Laura Beth has always sat perfectly straight in her car seat. However, after church today she decided to "Chill." I thought she would be asleep when I looked back. Instead, this is what I saw. Lovey, pig, and Laura Beth laid-back chillin in her seat. The leg is so hilarious!Laura Beth used to say, "Jack, dog." When we pulled into the driveway and the garage. Now, she says, "Jack, Dog....SHHHH." It took me a little while to figure out what "shhh" was. Then she started saying "shhh" and pointing toward the swing. Yep, she calls the swing "shhh." She asks for it everytime we get out of the van.
The other pictures are from last weekend. I didn't get a chance to publish them this past week because I was sick. YUCK! I'm feeling better now. Thank you Lord! Obviously, it was cold here last week. ha!Aunt Gee Gee watching a movie with Laura Beth.

That night we went to "Lost Dog Pizza Company" in Indianola. YUM!

This child doesn't get enough attention at home. ha!

No comments: