
During Spring Break, we invited some youth and friends over for a "shin dig." Laura Beth had a GREAT time with everyone. However, she especially enjoyed the "pre-party" with Laura Sipes and Forest Everitt. Forest is so sweet with Laura Beth. He also was a GREAT help to us while we were on vacation. He fed Jack for us. Gotta love that guy.
Laura Beth playing at the front door. Probably thinking she was going to go "outside."
Laura Beth playing at the front door. Probably thinking she was going to go "outside."

More Forest and Laura Beth playing.

Oh by the way, get used to seeing the "Lee Lee" (that's what Laura Beth has named her "Lovey." We think it's cute.)
For "vacation," we went to Memphis with Aunt Laura (and baby Zane, of course), Uncle Aaron, and Cousin Hannah Claire.
"So mommy what do we do on Vacation?," Asks Laura Beth.
"Well,....We sleep... (what a way to start a vacation!)"
"We read..."
"We laugh..."
Daddy and Laura Beth getting ready to swim...or scream? Yep, Laura Beth cried the whole time at the pool. GREAT! BUT she sure looked cute. :)
Laura Beth enjoyed her vacation. She has a big appetite lately. Everytime she sees food, anyone's food, she is signing "more." She also LOVES her pear juice. See for yourself. ha!

While in Memphis, we went to the Memphis Zoo. Of course, I forgot the camera in the hotel.
Since I have no pictures, I will tell you an embarrassing story about our adventures. While looking at the ugliest monkey I've ever seen, a bird decided to make my shoulder his toilet. Yep, a bird pooped on me. It was gross.
The polar bears at the zoo was my (and Laura Beth's) favorite. Laura Beth said, "bear" after a few times of "arguing" that they were "dogs."
We also got to meet up with some friends who live in Memphis. We saw Jennifer (Gilliam) and Ben. We also saw Rob Jerkins and Bethany. They got to see Laura Beth's "throw-the-salt-shaker-on-the-floor-and-watch-it-shatter" trick. ha! It was nice catching up with them. :)
After driving back from Memphis, we headed to Arkansas (just over the river to Lake Chicot) for some good Crawfish. Again, I was the photographer but I got these GREAT pictures of people at the party.
The Cooks. 

Another cook saying, "Lizzie, don't take that picture." Sorry Darrell. ha!
Guy chowing on some corn and crawfish. YUM!

Guy chowing on some corn and crawfish. YUM!
Evan, Guy's son, eating cake. Finger licking good. ha!
Tricia, Meredith, and Terrell hanging out.
Tricia, Meredith, and Terrell hanging out.
Aw cute picture.

Rob. I think Rob was the only male representative of the college and career class. What a dedicated class member. ha! Good seeing you Rob.

Steve eating Crawfish.

The neighbor's dog eating crawfish. Ha! 

Brett Forman eating his share.

This next picture is so funny to me. Earlier in the day, Brett Forman accidentally knocked his dad's brand new fishing pole in the lake. Here, Dwayne is trying to find it with his feet.
Once it was lost, NOW it is found! You rock Dwayne. :)

Laura Beth has started something new. She puts all fours on the ground and "stands up."
She is pointing to the ducks in this picture. I think we saw ducks everyday of vacation. They had some in our hotel and at the Crawfish party. Laura Beth loved them.

She is pointing to the ducks in this picture. I think we saw ducks everyday of vacation. They had some in our hotel and at the Crawfish party. Laura Beth loved them.
"I thought we lived in the delta. Crawling uphill is hard." ha!

"Found something."
"It's my 'Lee Lee.'"
"It's my 'Lee Lee.'"
Terrell and Meredith watching Dwayne find the fishing pole. So cute.

All in all, it was a GREAT Spring Break!

Tricia Bethany and Addison. Tricia is Addison's children's minister.
1 comment:
I hate that we couldn't see you guys when you were so close! Looks like y'all had a great vacation! LB gets cuter every day! We miss you. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment