Friday, February 27, 2009

1 YEAR SHOTS! OUCH!

Believe it or not, we have NEVER taken a camera to the doctor office. Last week when we went was the first time Laura Beth cried at SEEING the doctor. I just happened to have the camera this time. It's pretty funny and sad all at the same time.

"Oh yeah...everything is nice. I'm just playing with this toy."

"Going to the doctor isn't so bad. Or is it?...""AAAAAHHHH" The doctor hadn't even touched her yet. He just walked that close to her and she started screaming. It probably doesn't help that he is a man (she has a thing with men sometimes). hA! We couldn't help but laugh and feel bad for her at the same time.

"Get me out of here."
Dr. Gillespie said, "Uh oh, she's trying to escape." ha!
At this point it was time to lay her down to check her ears (Because she is getting over a little otitus media, ear infection). Needless to say, Steve had to hold legs, while I held the arms so she wouldn't hurt herself as he looked in her ears. Doctor's visits are pretty traumatic these days.AND...it's over...or is it? She is smiling in this next picture, but it kinda doesn't look like it. I think this was the calm before the REAL storm.
At least mommy got to hold her for the shorts. Man, I hated this part.
All together, she is home sleeping with a nice dose of Tylenol. :) She'll get 2 more shots in 3 months. GREAT.


No comments:

Archives