This is when I am telling her that she gets to go through Car Rider line. :)
Last year, Laura Beth BEGGED to be in car rider line. I brought her to school everyday with me since I worked at her school. This year, at her new Montessori School, she gets to be a car rider. She is super excited about it. NOTE the following reaction to learning that she can be a "car rider"...
Montesorri is very different than Laura Beth's previous school, but she LOVED it. The only thing she noted that was really different from her last school was the room style. She stated, "Mom, I think I will need to give Mrs. Jenkins some toys from my room. She doesn't have any toys in her room." ha.
In other news: Julie Ann has been using her little potty consistently for several days now. She is so proud of herself. I am proud of her too. She loves her new dance class, too (those pictures are posted by my friends on my Facebook. Second kid probs)
Before I started updating this blog excerpt, I was updating THE Mears Calendar for the fall. I cannot believe how fast the days fill up. From church, PTO meetings, football game fellowships (Go Rebs!), and dance, my days are filled with opportunities to serve/worship the Lord.

No comments:
Post a Comment