Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Chapter Ends

Tomorrow is Laura Beth's last day of Pre K! I really feel like she is just so big "all of a sudden." The other day she said, "Mom I think I like boys now." WHAT?!?! I asked her what she meant. She said, "I think maybe I like boys." I just said, "Ok. I like them to. I am thankful God made them." I felt that probing further (i.e. "Which boy?" "why?" "Is he a christian?"...) would just make the whole idea more intriguing to her and well...she's too young to be intrigued by all that. I am pretty sure her comment was a general statement that she isn't repulsed by boys anymore. In that case, it's fine for her to "like boys."

Julie Ann is so big too. She tells me ALL the time, "I can do it." and "I got it." etc. Her favorite song to sing is from Sophia the First's "I'm not ready to be a princess." She sings it pretty well too. ha! She is 2 years old and wears a size 8 shoe! (not sure thats a petite princess foot. ha!) She is so fun to be around. Her personality is so invigorating. If you see her,  your mind and body just says, "play with me," "love on me," "talk to me." ha! AND She is busy, busy, busy!!!

We are very much in love with our girls. Here is a little video of Laura Beth's Prek Fun Day. Enjoy.


No comments: