Laura Beth had a weird throwing up incident this morning. She seems fine and hasn't gotten sick since that one time this morning. She is eating, drinking, and lounging around. Since Steve needed to work a little today, I came home after lunch to keep her the rest of the day. We are just lounging together watching t.v. Then, I realized my blog has been being neglected since I began work. So I am posting some updated pictures and activities that we have been doing in our "spare" time.
We went to the fair last weekend. Laura Beth looked like a celebrity wearing my sunglasses. ha!
She loved all the animals. She especially like this baby goat.
I am just realizing that I never posted a "first day of pre-k" photo on the blog. Laura Beth loves school. She has done so well.
A few weeks ago we to the circus. Laura Beth was super excited to have her face painted (and it has sparkles!).
Julie Ann thinks she is 4 years old. She does EVERYTHING that Laura Beth does. Here she is brushing her teeth. She would brush them 10 times a day if I would let her. :)
All of my "Julie Ann pictures" are on my phone. I wish I had more pictures of her to post. At 18 months, She is singing songs, "reading" books, and just loving life. She is very tall for her age and heavier than all her friends. She wears 24 month and 2t clothes. She wears a size 6 shoe. She is combining all kinds of words into phrases. Here are the ones I can remember:
"my turn"
"look mama"
"uh oh da da "
"mama snack"
"mama all done"
"uh oh look"
"bubbles open"
"again da da"
"mama help"
"itsy bitsy spider"
"night night sissy"
"shoe on"
"more milk"
"help me"
All together, these girls are growing fast. They surprise us all the time at what they are learning in church, school, and at home.





No comments:
Post a Comment