Friday, September 21, 2012

Growing Girls

Julie Ann is just so much fun! Here are the stats on Julie Ann:
29 pounds of love
10 teeth (and 2 more coming in)
Her hair is long enough for a rubber band and bow



 She talks so much. Her favorite words are:
"No!"
"Stop"
"my turn"
"ba ba"
"fruit snack"
"outside"
"Lee Lee"
"All done"
"eat"
"more"
"mermaid"
"on"
"Off"
"open"
"hurts"
"up" 
"down"
"love you"
"book"
"yuck"
"eyes"
"nose" 
"mouth"
"Cracker"
"apple"
"Hot"
"chicken"
"yogurt"
"banana"
"Hot dog"
"cookie"
"milk"
"please"
"thank you"
"baby"
"doll"
"ball"
"bubbles"

 She NEVER Stops moving. UNLESS barney is on. She will sit and watch Barney for a few minutes.



 She loves her sister, but has learned to get a reaction from her. Therefore, Julie Ann has learned about Time out....YES, before 2 years old. She sometimes put herself in timeout.

 And THIS beautiful lady below is such a wonderful big sister. I am so proud of her transition to Pre-k. She learns a new song everyday, it seems. She is writing better and faster than even 3 weeks ago. Today, I dictated how to spell words, and she wrote them without me even helping her know how to make the letters. I am impressed with this handwriting skill because she has always been averted to writing and has just recently started to like it. I am so thankful to God for his provision of a wonderful teacher for Laura Beth. I am thankful for God's provision of Laura Beth being at the school where I work. Her ambition in life at this point is to ride the bus. She'll have to wait on that for a while. :) Especially since I hear the bus pass my house at 6:45 in the morning. (CRAZY!!!!).

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cannot believe how big these sweet ones are getting. Miss your family!