Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MS Madness

This past weekend was a little crazy. We took and unexpected trip to MS. My grandmother passed away on Wednesday. Then we learned on Thursday morning that Steve's close friend, James David Wells, father died in a car wreck on Thursday morning in Lake Village Arkansas. Needless to say, we traveled alot, and attended a couple of funerals during this trip to MS.

We were completely exhausted from the trip. Both funerals were hard for this pregnant, emotional lady. However, God provided some joyful times during all of the sadness. Here are some pictures of those times.

Uncle Lou Lou tickling Laura Beth.
"Excuse me. I'm taking a bath here."
JD and Laura Beth driving the van.

My Sweet Nephew Gage.
Attempting a hug.
"Let's crank this thing up."
Together again. They instantly hugged when they saw each other and were "off"...they played the entire time we were together. (Funny face, Laura Beth).
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Zane. He has gotten so big and even cuter (if that's possible).

No comments: