We had a fun Halloween week. Laura Beth had several functions to wear her costume. Her cousin Hannah Claire passed down this costume for us and Laura Beth had a great time in it.
Steve was such a great sport to dress as Andy.
Getting the "Makeup" on. She wasn't a fan at first.
Having a blast in the Balloon Room at the Church Fall Festival.
All together it was a really fun week. We will trick or treat for just a little while tomorrow night.
I am sorry I missed trick or treat with you guys. What a great costume. Way to go dad! I bet you win the DAD of THE YEAR AWARD for girls! You do in my book!!!
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE the costume. I want it. That would be a great idea for Eliot and Tennyson one year.
I am sorry I missed trick or treat with you guys. What a great costume. Way to go dad! I bet you win the DAD of THE YEAR AWARD for girls! You do in my book!!!
Post a Comment