Friday, March 26, 2010

TSHA

I have been at a conference the last couple of days here in Ft. Worth, TSHA (Texas Speech Language and Hearing Association). I have been to many conferences and this one is really nice for a state level conference. The REAL Patch Adams was the keynote speaker. He was pretty inspirational...but interesting looking. ha!

This is me and my supervisor at the TSHA President reception sponsored by our company, Kidscare.
I decided to cut my hair today. It has been a while since I have cut it really short. My sister and STEVE (believe it or not) suggested it. Now, Laura Beth and I have the same length hair. :) It's fun and new. I'm letting it grow out starting today. ha!


It was a nice few days. Thanks to my wonderful husband for taking care of Laura Beth while I have been in meetings. Tomorrow there is an Easter Egg hunt at the Seminary. More pictures to come. :)

1 comment:

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

I want to see your HAIR! I know it is soooo cute!