First, Laura Beth has been sick for a couple of weeks. She had some weird virus. It was no fun. She stayed home with Daddy ALOT! This picture pretty much sums it up. ha!
THEN, she felt better and Gran and Papaw came to visit! BUT Papaw "wasn't feeling well." ha! (not really, but he faked it well) So we took him to the best doctor we know...
Checking the ears.
Checking the blood pressure. "I may need to call Dr. Cunningham."
Checking the heart or stomach...whatever. "Papaw I want you to hear what I'm hearing."
Checking the temperature. Thermometers have changed these days Laura Beth's temperature is taken at our house on her forehead with a mickey mouse hat.
Shot in the head. "It's a new technique. You should be feeling better in no time."
Before you go...Gran let me check you out and make sure you are ok.
Now we are all better, Let's SWING! REALLY HIGH!
Seriously, Laura Beth is too big for this swing. AND She was swinging way too high!!!!!
Now, let's chill.
Gran holding all of the tea party guests.
Saturday, we went to Dallas to see Laura Beth's third cousins. Some really sweet cousins, I might add. We can't wait to see them again. Kendra loved playing with Laura Beth (and vice versa) and Ashleigh was so nice to entertain Laura Beth. It was a great time. We also got to see Aunt Barbara, Uncle Jim, Cindy, Jeff, Paul, and Tanya.
It's back to school for Laura Beth and Steve tomorrow. AND ME.?..WORK!

2 comments:
Our trip was a blast... and yes there was a Dr in the house....LB practicing w/o the education but doing a grand job. Roo
Yay! New Blog! I've been stalking, er, I mean, checking for weeks! So cute with all the doctor stuff.
Post a Comment