We have finally gotten through another illness. Laura Beth had her 18 month vaccines (yeah, I was behind in getting them) a couple fridays ago. Then, she got fever 7 days later. We assumed it was from that horrible MMR. She also didn't sleep well and was very fussy during the days. Turns out that we think she had Hand, Foot, and mouth virus. I know you're wondering why I would think that. Well, at this age, her canine teeth are coming in. I thought the soar on her lip was from teething. I thought the rash on her bottom (for a day) was from MMR vaccine or from bad diapers (from vaccines or teething). She also had fever and a sore throat (which I thought was from the cold she has had). At daycare today, I notice a sign stating a child in the daycare had contracted hand, foot, and mouth. I instantly realized what Laura Beth probably had. BUT she was over it already by the time I found out what it was.
Good news is...now that she has had it, she won't get it again (hopefully). That's what our new motto is about illness. ha!
This was her last Sunday after a fun morning of church. She had a cold, poor thing. My dad says, "she looks good and snores...and she got that from me." ha! Turn up your volume. It's pretty funny.
This next picture is quite funny. Laura Beth has a pop-up book that her Mimi gave her before we moved to TX.The book is all about the creation, starting with Adam and Eve. Laura Beth LOVES to name Adam, Eve, and Jesus. Well, last week Steve was reading the book with Laura Beth. Afterward, they came downstairs for a diaper change and Laura Beth handed Steve these 2 heads. Yes, Laura Beth wanted Adam and Eve to come with her. She decapitated them. She did a really precise job. That "precision" is what Steve and I find to be so funny. I guess she isn't happy that they sinned. ha!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I'm starting to see a pattern: when I don't hear from you guys, it means that someone is ill.
Update please! What is this? It is not like you are working and have a kid! Ha ha Can I please see the little squart!
Post a Comment