Thursday, November 19, 2009

MILESTONES!!

We have been hitting several milestones this week. I don't have pictures of them (as you will understand why after reading what they are. ha!)

Laura Beth sang the entire alphabet this morning to her daddy. Steve said she started it herself and finished it. He said she produced every letter. :) I was pretty impressed. She also says, "Good morning, Mommy" in the mornings when I go to get her.

Last night, she went poo poo on the potty!!! I was so proud of her. She felt the urge, stated out loud, "Poo poo on the potty." and ran to the bathroom.

We can't believe the things she can do and say. Thank you God for healthy (most days), sweet, and happy Laura Beth. We are thankful for the days He has given us to spend with her.

Tonight I am going to see Twilight at MIDNIGHT (I can't believe I agreed to that). Then, I will decorate for Christmas this weekend, since we'll be out of town most of next week.

Steve is doing well in school...study, study, study. He is also busy trying to rent/sale our house in greenville. Any takers? Other than that, he is busy with church work and playing with Laura Beth any spare second he has. He loves that she can say, "I love you, Daddy."

We'll post thanksgiving pictures next week. We'll be in Greenville late Tuesday night and all day Wednesday to see friends. Then, we'll head to Jackson, MS to visit family.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Love it. They grow up so fast. I cannot believe Tennyson may be doing some of those things this time next year. LB is so sweet.