Sunday, November 1, 2009

More clowning...

Halloween morning was so cold that I thought it was a perfect time to learn about wearing hats in the winter time, as Laura Beth thinks they are toys up until this point. She did well wearing it, especially since Daddy wore his to help us learn. Such a wonderful daddy.
Going to check the mail. So Sweet.Riding someone else's bike.Cheese.
We ended up going to visit some friends on Halloween. Of course, the grown ups were supposed to dress up. We had nothing planned. I had to borrow. I ended up borrowing this Rubik's cube which doubled for the PERFECT toy. Laura Beth is in this cube. ha!


We decided to take the kids down the street for trick-or-treating. Laura Beth said, "trick-or-treat" at every house (she learned it from Barney...that dumb purple dinosaur does teach some things). However, the neighborhood was brand new and all of the houses were still in construction so we didn't have much luck. However, I count it as Laura Beth's first time to trick-or-treat. Afterward, we headed back to the party and Laura Beth shoved this entire cupcake into her mouth. ha!

Then, group picture of the girl's costume. It was fun hanging out with new friends.

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews' Kindergarten Class said...

She needs a ride toy from her Gran and Papa....You guys be looking for what you want her to have.