Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In good hands!

It's official. I have started work. I saw my first patient today. So, I left Laura Beth at home with Steve.

Let's see what they are up to....

I get these pictures in emails on my phone throughout the day while I am at work. As scary as they seem, I LOVE getting them. :)


Here, Laura Beth is climbing on a "pushing" toy. It is made for walking behind it. However, today she started a new use for it. So dangerous...and cute!

Here she is shopping for a cell phone. I'm sure she wants an I-phone too.
This is my favorite. The clothes stayed there the whole day. Steve said he tried to put them back in, but Laura Beth was faster taking them back out. Feel free to laugh. I know I did. ha!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

So stinkin' cute. Give her a kiss for me.