Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 Years of Marriage BLISS!






Yep, today is our 3 year Wedding Anniversary! What a great 3 years it has been! We've learned so much about each other, our immediate family, God's plan for marriage, parenting, fixing and furnishing a house, cleaning and taking care of a house, and our newest thing we've learned (about a house) is how to pack up the house. ha!



Steve is so sweet. He bought me a very nice card, beautiful flowers, a new pair of sunglasses, and he installed a microwave over our stove. Now many of you know about this microwave. It has been sitting in the kitchen breakfast area for a couple of years (in use, but not in the right place. ha!). Since Steve hasn't had class and has begun "fixing up" the house for selling it, he made this microwace one of his first priorities. It looks so GOOD! I'm really excited I get to enjoy it before we move to seminary. :) Thanks again Steve. I love my microwave!

Since I am the official "author" of this blog (most of the time), I get to take the time to tell you how thankful I am that God picked Steve to be my husband. God really knew what was best for me. Steve is so loving. He is VERY patient. He communicates EXTREMELY well. He can fix anything (with a little time and someone to hand him the tools). He is GREAT with our finances (esp. since I can't DO numbers). AND he loves me so much! (I like that part the most) I could go on and on about him. However, I would never be able to say enough about the wonderful husband and father he is. Thanks for 3 AMAZING years, Steve. I look forward to many more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for steve!!! the microwave looks good lizzie!!!
-Lauren