Monday, April 20, 2009

Trash to Treasure!

One morning while coming home from worship, I spotted this "playhouse/slide/thing" on the side of the road in a trash pile. I thought....hmmmm....

Sure enough, someone was throwing it out. So, I called Steve and asked him to RUSH to pick it up in our handy-dandy-old-truck. Laura Beth ABSOLUTELY LOVES it! She sees it every time we drive into the driveway and wants to play on it.

In the picture below, she is ABOUT to climb up those steps. I couldn't believe she learned it so quickly. That'll be helpful when we move to Texas. The townhouse we're going to live in has lots of steps. ha!
The wind was blowing LB's shirt, but Jack just happened to be sitting there, posing so cute. :) "Hey mommy. Want to see my teeth?"


A princess in her castle window.

Ok, so this time I made Jack sit in this spot. ha! It took me a while to get Laura Beth to look, so Jack just laid down.
We're happy to have this new Trash-find! It has made treasure for us. We'll miss this thing when we move to Texas. It can't go with us.

No comments: