I decided to post some more pictures from Laura Beth's birthday party last weekend. I wanted a picture of me and Laura Beth because I'm never in pictures with her. However, I couldn't get her to look at the camera. (Of course :)).

We had lots of family in town so it was nice to get some "sibling"pictures. :)



Laura Beth's birthday was all cupcakes. My sister, Angie (Aunt Gee Gee), made Laura Beth's cake. I must say, "It was so adorable!"


Laura Beth liked her cupcake so much that she went "no-hands" to eat it. Hilarious!

Reading a book with Mammy and Da da after opening presents. She loves ALL of her new books.

What a great party. We will post video soon of Laura Beth signing her first signs. Too cute!
2 comments:
That looks just precious! Happy Birthday Laura Beth! Great job mamma!
I love the cake!
Post a Comment