Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Laura Beth signs for her Bampa..

Laura Beth's Bampa (Steve's Dad) had surgery today. His birthday was also yesterday. So this past weekend when Aunt Laura and Uncle Aaron were here she decided to show off a little bit. She knows a couple more signs, but these were all we could catch on video.



Not long ago, Laura Beth was playing in the youth room at the church. We were a little freaked at first. When we realized she couldn't swallow or choke on the ping pong balls, then we just let her play.

2 comments:

The Hardens said...

Hey lizzie! Since reading about it in parenting mags before Jackson was born, I have been very passionate about wanting Jackson to sign also. What signs have you guys been using?

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

She is the cutest little girl! I am so proud of her. I cannot wait to see her again.

Archives