So, Julie Ann has had 2 teeth until this week (she is 13 months old). A couple of days ago, I was cracking her up (because I am the funniest person ever to her) and I saw something! Something WHITE was in her mouth. I thought, "It's probably bread that got stuck" (the child LOVES bread). Upon closer inspection, I discovered a MOLAR....wait....2 MOLARS! That's right, Julie Ann now has 4 teeth. The most unexpected ones at that. First, Julie Ann had her 2 lower central incisors (my "speechie" friends know this means the bottoms 2 front teeth) . I thought, "That's normal and expected." Then, I would expect the upper central incisors or the lateral incisors to emerge....but not with this child who does NOTHING expected. She went straight for the molars. Upon closer inspection of Julie Ann's mouth, I discovered the top central incisors (top front teeth) not coming through, but just about to break the gums. WOW! TEETH! I am so thankful for this and NERVOUS at the same time. 4 teeth coming in at one time can make for a VERY fussy, not sleeping, over dramatic, little girl. ha! But isn't she CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment