We at the Mear's Household know Steve in a TOTALLY different way then other people know him. For most people, he is a counselor/friend or a food buddy (HE LOVES TO EAT!).
For us, he is all of that AND SO MUCH MORE!
For me, he is everything God knows that I need. :) BUT we'll save this description of his "husband abilities" for anniversary day (when I remember it, sorry babe).
Today's post is for Father's Day.
So, if my four year old and my 14 month old could put into words what Steve is for them, then I think it would sound a little like this at this point in their lives. From Laura Beth, she may say something like this, "Our daddy is a 'fixer'"(note how Steve is putting in a thermostat that we could adjust from China. Yes, that's right. A thermostat with wi-fi. WOW.)
Moreover, Laura Beth would say, "Just this week, he built an INCREDIBLE loft bed of my room and I truly adore it." (She even asks if it is rest time)
From Julie Ann, you might hear something like this, "My daddy loves to give me kisses. When he sees me he smiles so big, gets down on the floor and plays. Then, he hugs, kisses, and loves me like I am the ONLY one year old on the planet."
All together, Steve is one-of-a-kind. We love him so much and ALL that he does for us. Especially when he morphs his body into a human pillow. ha!
Steve is such a wonderful father. His mind is set on the Lord's will, which in turn means he is constantly thinking about our family and our family's needs. We are so blessed to have Steve in our lives. He rocks!





No comments:
Post a Comment