Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Time!


We have loved the Spring weather here in Louisiana. The Mosquitos (and every other bug) are taking some getting used to for Laura Beth (her poor legs were covered in sores this week from scratching the bites), but the rest of our "outside time" has been wonderful! We planted flowers this week. I didn't take pictures of all of them, as many haven't bloomed yet. The picture above is Laura Beth's watering can and mine. The Hibiscus (above) just bloomed today. We live on Azalea Avenue. They don't call it that for nothing. These beautiful Azalea's are blooming all over the place. Picture below is from our yard.

We love sitting out on our swing together (Picture below Left). AND going to the see the ducks in a pond at the front of our neighborhood (Picture Below Right). One of the Kingsville Baptist Church members brought over a radio flyer wagon that they were finished using. I (9 months pregnant) pulled Laura Beth in the wagon to feed the ducks (it's "hilly" here too, ugh). She LOVES when the ducks start coming to eat the bread. (Note the pink purse. She is totally obsessed with purses as of this week. She carries it everywhere. She checks the items in it at every stop. She even calls me on her "cell phone" from the back seat.)


I am SOOO thankful for these days we get to spend together.
Since we've been outside so much. I really haven't done much on the inside. Hence, we have no house pictures up yet. I'll get there...I just hope it's before Julie Ann is born. :)

1 comment:

Amanda T. said...

That last pic of Laura Beth in her dress is PRECIOUS!!!!!!! So cute.