Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pineville Pictures

These are just a few pictures from Pineville. Being 9 months pregnant and "crazy" I didn't get ANY pictures of everyone that helped in Ft. Worth or in Pineville with the moving truck. UGH!

Daddy and Laura Beth swinging. We have missed our swing.


Me and Wabee. So thankful for her help this past week!

Wabee and Laura Beth.

A belly picture. 9 Months pregnant! UGH! Come on into the world Julie Ann, whenever you're ready.

9 Month pregnant women are allowed to do this. ha!
This is a Banana Split Pie that our Landlord left for us in the freezer. It was so frozen we couldn't cut it. ha! I picked it up to break it and realized I could just bite into it. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD. Mainly icecream. I only are one slice (the portion that I am biting in this picture, of course).

Gage and Laura Beth having the best time on the air matress. I am sad we couldn't get more pictures of them together. However, they did have a great time playing together.

Laura Beth got a new kitchen in our new house (excuse the pajamas). Her cousin, Hannah Claire, passed the kitchen down to us. We are VERY thankful!

Laura Beth's first day at "Mother's morning out" at Kingsville Baptist Church. It was St. Patrick's day. Laura Beth enjoyed it.


A door bell is a pretty fascinating thing to a 3 year old who never had one in her house before. ha! This is how happy she is to greet those who ring our door bell.

We live in a neighborhood with little lakes throughout it.
This was the first attempt to get a picture with Gran and Papaw.
Success!

Showing me her bread that she was throwing to the ducks.
All together, we are VERY excited about our new town, home, church, friends, etc! What a blessing from the Lord. I will put pictures of the house up soon.

1 comment:

Sonia Wells said...

Thanks for sharing the pics!! It looks like you guys are going to be really happy there!! I LOVE the belly pics too!!