Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Shower for Julie Ann

Some "work friends" hosted a sweet baby shower for me and Julie Ann last Friday. We got lots of useful and cute things. Laura Beth keeps saying, "When Julie Ann comes out, she can play with these." I love how she is really beginning to grasp this Big Sister concept (NOT that I think she will be all that excited when she finds out how much attention Julie Ann will need. ha!).

The Cake. Red Velvet...sooo good! And NOTE the Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball in the background. MY FAVORITE!


Wabee and Laura Beth checking out the flowers.

Some really cute little bitty shoes.

The Hostesses.
It is snowy and icy here. We had a winter storm come through. I was a little excited about the snow, except it is RIDICULOUSLY cold outside. The wind is unbearable. We only stayed out for minutes and had to come in. There was no time for snowmen today. However, we are enjoying spending the day together. Pictures of the snow to come. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzie!! Can't believe Laura Beth is so big. I saw ya'll the last time you were in G'ville but didn't have a chance to get to you to speak. Congrats on the new baby and, oh my goodness, what a beautiful name. I think Julie
Ann(e)s are sooooo special! Even Steve looks good in the pics :)My Julie Anne is officially a sophomore at State but technically a junior. So glad you all enjoyed the snow but would appreciate it if you keep the cold there. We don't like it in MS. Have a great weekend.
Sherry Dalton