Monday, September 20, 2010

Prego


We are so very excited about having another child. Obviously, Laura Beth doesn't completely understand, but she knows that mommy has a baby "on her shirt" (because we always point to my stomach and say there is a baby in there). Since I have the baby on "MY" shirt, Laura Beth calls it "Mommy's Baby."

I have been feeling pretty good. I had forgotten what all of this was like and it was only 2 1/2 years ago. ha! I am 10 weeks along and beginning the 11 week this past Thursday.

The next few months hold alot of changes for us. Steve graduates with his Masters in December, Laura Beth turns 3 years old in February, and Baby number 2 will be here in April. So exciting!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you guys!

Brigitte said...

Oh Lizzie I am SO excited for you. I have been thinking about you guys here lately. I'm glad you feel well. LB is so cute. I loved the dance pictures.

Vesti said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!!

Tricia Bethany said...

Congrats! This is definitely exciting news for the Mears family!

Amanda Trisler said...

We are super happy for you all! LB is going to be a wonderful BIG SISTER!