Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mammy visit!

Mammy came to visit a couple of weekends ago. I just never had additional time to upload the photos. We had a great time with Mammy. She and Laura Beth got to spend so much one- on- one time together. Laura Beth signed so much more to her than ever before. I was very thankful for that quality time they had together. :)

Eating Ice Cream at Menchies.Relaxing. Look who Laura Beth wanted to lay with. Ha!

Chuck E Cheese or "Mouse and Cheese" as Laura Beth calls it.


Air Hockey with Mammy. Laura Beth was pretty good with just her hand. She didn't understand the black thing.
The Fort Worth Children's Museum
Mammy and Laura Beth had the best time at the "airplanes."

Laura Beth LOVES to lay in this dinosaur footprint.
I love this picture. Laura Beth is just talking away. Mammy is looking and "listening" so intently. SO Sweet.
Laura Beth playing doctor She even wore the doctor coat this time.

Dr. Mears driving the ambulance
The Grocery store.







Altogether, we enjoyed a GREAT weekend with mammy!

No comments: