Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Homeless"

We OFFICIALLY no longer have a house in Greenville, MS! I meant to post this last week, but was overwhelmed with work and over anxious about family coming to town. Steve and I sold our house in Greenville, MS last week. We are very thankful for the release of that financial burden. :)

Apparently, the new tenants cut down the HUGE pecan tree in the back yard and put in a pool. The tree had many memories for us (nice pecans, laura beth's first swing, jack's shade tree, etc) BUT we admit we are jealous they get a pool. ha!

Overall, we are very happy to no longer be "home owners". WE ARE HOMELESS!
OR...I should say "house less."

1 comment:

The Cheathams said...

Knowing what it feels like to have a house you want to sell. I rejoice with you in that you are house less! We pray one day we will be able to sell our home too! We will just have to keep praying about it.