Thursday, April 22, 2010

what we've been doing

WELL, it is is the end of the semester and SPRING! So, the picture below describes what we have been up to.

Laura Beth has been picking flowers and Steve has been writing papers using those books in the background.

It has also rained a couple of times this past week. Laura Beth was sad because she couldn't go outside and "color" (side walk chalk). But she sure looked cute in her coat and boots.
We have also enjoyed church. Here is a picture I caught of Laura Beth in her new dress. Thanks Mimi, Pops, and RoRo.
(Please note the wonderful stove in the background. AAAAHHH It's not my friend)
We are thanking God for health, ending school semester, and provision!

2 comments:

Amanda Trisler said...

Such great pics! Love her rain coat and boots.

Anonymous said...

I am with Gage this weekend and I took a look at the blog. Wow I love the pics. I miss you guys so much. Looking forward to seeing you all. Roo